Tuesday, August 4, 2009

TWITTER >:o and Yoga :D

The afternoon consisted of working on stuff in Illustrator and setting up my very own Twitter account. You can follow my feed here http://twitter.com/Retto22. I finally gave in to the social networking site, but I promise it'll be my last one.

Went to yoga this afternoon instead of aerobics at the Nat'l Stadium. It was an unusual style of yoga, one that I've never done before. Here's the website for it:http://www.kundaliniyogacambodia.org/The people there were adorable and invited Yasemin and I for tea after the session. There were two people from Australia and one mystery woman who didn't stick around for conversation. The instructor was a petit Khmer woman with a fairly thick accent and the class was held on the roof terrace of this nice building about a 10 minute walk away from our house.

After tea, we walked home in the rain and were late to another scrumdiddlydumptious dinner from our cook. We had guests over for dinner and I felt kind of bad about being late, but they were just other student-types from PP. Natalie and Sylvia, I believe who were very nice. Post-dinner I had a conversation with Yas and Nancy about our expedition to Siem Reap tomorrow. Things will all work out, and I'm really excited about seeing the temples!

No comments:

Post a Comment